Hiring - Join us!
Windmill is part of the YC S22 batch.
windmill.dev is looking for its first key people. In particular, we are looking for the following kind of profiles:
- Head of BD & Sales - (Remote)
- Founding Engineer (Paris/Remote): If that is of interest, you might grow as
Head of Engineering/CTO as the engineering team scale, but you can also chose
to stay as an IC with significant impact if you prefer. You fit one or ideally
a mix of those 3 profiles:
- Founding Solutions Engineer - Head of Solutions
- Founding Software Engineer
- Founding DevOps Engineer
- Graduate program/Internship: You just graduated and are looking to learn how to grow BD, build a startup or write quality software for OSS in a remote environment for a period of 3 to 6 months. You will have the opportunity to join the team at the end.
If you are interested to join the adventure. Apply by sending an email at [email protected] Be sure to mention which role you are interested in if any applicable. You may also define your own role!
We are FULLY REMOTE forever but we will organize offsites on a regular basis. If you happen to live in Paris, we have a small office in the 15th quarter.
Head of BD & Sales
windmill.dev is a SaaS that can be sold (through dual-licensing) not only to individual and teams but also to enterprises, either as self-hostable software or hosted on our cloud. You own the relationship with those companies, including the sales process and the acquisition funnel.
Furthermore, windmill.dev can potentially grow as a tool for consultancy shops or as a consultancy itself for automations, it is a plus if you are interested or have related experience.
See more details on the YC role page: https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/windmill/jobs/WlSHAed-founding-engineer
Windmill.dev current team
windmill.dev is currently a project led by @rubenfiszel as a solo founder & CEO. He is a software engineer having conducted research on compilers at EPFL & Stanford and led software engineering teams at Palantir and Inpher.